Fishers Track Half Day Guided Mountain Bike
This relatively unknown downhill is a real blast and with the best part of 17km downhill dropping through the pumice and papa ridges and valleys off the Central Plateau, created by the eruption of Lake Taupo not so long ago, to the 3 house metrolplis of Kiatieke. For 900 - 400 metres the adrenalin rush is in your hands.
The surface is mixed but has been recently up graded so that it would be classed as a grade 2 with some grade 3 sections, slightly more challenging than The Old Coach road but is achievable by all other than the very timid.
Timed between 2-3 hours one way, with a welcome rest and refreshment at the end. This is a great adventures and can be achieved no matter what the weather conditions.
Got any questions? CLICK HERE to contact us.
Guide/s, return transport from the Adrift base, bike, helmet and a refreshment at the end.
Pick up / Drop off
Morning or afternoon tours available. All tours start and finish at the Adrift base.
9:00am -12.30pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm
8:00am-12.30pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm
- All times are approximate
- Summer 1 October - 30 April, Winter 1 May - 30 September
- Pick up and drop off from Adrift base (53 Carroll St, National Park Village) is included in the price.
Water (1-2 litres), Personal medications (e.g. Asthma Inhaler, blister protection etc), Sun hat Sunscreen, Sunglasses, backpack per person, trainers, shorts suitable for cycling, 1 warm top layer (wool, merino, thermals, fleece, soft shell etc. are good layers), change of clothes if the weather is wet.
How To Make a Booking
Before making a booking, read all the terms & conditions
There are three ways to make a booking. Please choose the option that best suits you.
- Book on-line with the Book-it button shown on each web page. Follow the simple instructions.
- By telephone for personal service. A credit card number will be required to confirm your booking.
- By email. Please email at least 3 days prior to your trip date. A credit card number will be required to confirm your booking.
Clients will need to contact Adrift between 5:30-7:30pm the night prior to the trip departure. Adrift will then advise on weather conditions for the next day and confirm meeting places and times.